- Temperature setting to a precise degree ensures controlled working processes.
- Direct access of preferred working temperatures using the programming function.
- Fast heat-up rate and low heat transfer to the handle thanks to the heating element integrated in the tip.
- Integrated holders provide ergonomic access to the handpieces and exchange tips.
- Direct setting of the maximum or minimum temperature.
- Daylight operable 3-figure LED display.
- Both channels can be set separately with the Waxlectric II.
- Color-coded for controlled management of the handpieces.
Wax Electric II