Nabertherm LHT 02/17
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia. The motor-driven lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace. The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture. For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Appealing, double-walled stainless steel housing
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional levels as additional equipment
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset temperature
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Type S thermocouple
- Controller P480 with memory for 50 programs, 2 sample programs
- Usable for sintering blanks of all leading manufacturers
- Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
As one of the world's largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.